Editor, Epidemiology (2007- )
Associate Editor, American Journal of Epidemiology (2006-)
Editorial Board, International Journal of Biostatistics (2011-)
Editorial Board, Revista Peruana de Medicina Experimental y Salud Pública (2010- )
Editorial Board, Revista Chilena de Salud Pública (2013- )
Director of Graduate Studies, EBOH, McGill University (2018- )
- Inferencia Causal en Modelos de Regresión Multinivel. Series of invited lectures delivered at La Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, Lima, Peru, 7-8th September 2018.
- Causal inference foundations and applications in environmental health sciences. Workshop presented at the Joint Annual Meeting of the International Society of Exposure Science and the International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISES-ISEE 2018), Ottawa, Ontario, August 26th, 2018.
- Is Precision Medicine Exacerbating Disparities in the Health Care System? Invited panelist at the Precision Medicine Leaders’ Summit, Jersey City, New Jersey, June 27th, 2018.
- Conceptualizing and Investigating Race in Healthcare Disparities. Invited speaker at the International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, April 28th, 2018
- Racial Health Disparities in the US: Heterogeneous Progress and a New York Miracle. The Saxon Graham Lectureship at the School of Pubic Heath and Health Professions, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, April 27th, 2018
- Multi-level Modeling for Social and Perinatal Epidemiology. Invited workshop given at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, March 19th, 2018 and University of Miami Department of Epidemiology, Miami, FL, March 28th, 2018.
- The Uses and Abuses of Racial/Ethnic Identity in Medical Research. Invited Grand Rounds Speaker, Département de médecine, Centre de l’Université de Montréal. Montreal, QC, March 14th, 2018.